1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default controlling voice volume in Navigation

I've been trying out my Navigation app while driving, in preparation for a motorcycle trip in June. Have Bluetooth in my helmet, and want to listen to music through helmet speakers, then have Navigation let me know when action is required. Anyway, when I play music at my usual (loud) volume, Navigation voice volume is too low to be heard. Any way to adjust that, without making the music so loud I can't hear anything else?
    Just a cool guy

ROM
    Unrooted with Nova Prime

Default Re: controlling voice volume in Navigation

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Byrne View Post
    I've been trying out my Navigation app while driving, in preparation for a motorcycle trip in June. Have Bluetooth in my helmet, and want to listen to music through helmet speakers, then have Navigation let me know when action is required. Anyway, when I play music at my usual (loud) volume, Navigation voice volume is too low to be heard. Any way to adjust that, without making the music so loud I can't hear anything else?
    Yeah...it seems that the navigation voice volume is not tied to the other volume controls. You have to use the volume-up button WHILE the navigation voice is speaking. If you push the button when the voice is not speaking, it changes the ringer volume (or the volume of any other media that is playing).