Double Twist Alarm Clock Settings?

Dumb1

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I love this app but there is one thing I can't figure out how to do. I would like for the clock to remain visible through the night so I can tell what time it is on those nights I dont sleep through the night. Is this possible? I cant find a setting anywhere that will allow for the screen to stay on.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
There are some apps in the Play store that will force the screen to stay on. I don't think there's any way to do it without an app, unless you're using a desk dock.

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I love this app but there is one thing I can't figure out how to do. I would like for the clock to remain visible through the night so I can tell what time it is on those nights I dont sleep through the night. Is this possible? I cant find a setting anywhere that will allow for the screen to stay on.

Go into Settings>Developer options and then put a check in Stay Awake. This will keep the phone awake while it is plugged into the charger.

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site

In the DoubleTwist Alarm settings, there's an option for "Keep Screen On." It keeps the screen on for me. Don't you have that setting?