Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rong21
  • 1 Post By wickedcontra
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Anytime now

    What's the hold up with this 4.1.2 update. Has at&t abandon the s3? This really doesn't make any sense.Samsung really needs to take over updating these phones. The hell with at&t!!!!!

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  
    kg4icg's Avatar

    Posts
    326 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,211 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB

    Default Re: Anytime now

    You update by using Kies software on your computer.
    3348b76f
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Anytime now

    The update is not available yet. When it is we will be notified!
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Anytime now

    i enjoy new updates like anyone else , but what is making this update so special that everyone is losing their minds and they just HAVE to have it now ?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default

    Its just the point of having a phone that's the biggest seller and their updating 2 year old phones before this one. Its just the lack of communication with their customers that went out and bought this phone.

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Anytime now

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypie31 View Post
    i enjoy new updates like anyone else , but what is making this update so special that everyone is losing their minds and they just HAVE to have it now ?
    There is nothing that big of a deal about the update to 4.2.1 that warrants this. I've said this a hundred times that if it's that important root the phone and install a custom 4.2.1. It'll have tons more additions thatn AT&t's update anyway.

    These same people will than whine about the battery life after updating
    grunt0300 likes this.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Anytime now

    Do not start the "why is this update taking so long" postings. once it comes out half the people whining about it, complaint they want to go back a previous version.
    rong21 likes this.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Anytime now

    does this update help with the battery draining problem ? that's the only way i would even care if i got the update quick . lol
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Anytime now

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypie31 View Post
    does this update help with the battery draining problem ? that's the only way i would even care if i got the update quick . lol
    In your battery stats does it show media server is eating up the battery?
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Anytime now

    Quote Originally Posted by SlappyMcgee View Post
    In your battery stats does it show media server is eating up the battery?
    No it doesnt

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anytime now-uploadfromtaptalk1370650759374.jpg  
  11. #11  
    D16RR's Avatar

    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts

    Default Re: Anytime now

    Is there a way to back up to ICS? I got nothing from JB except google now, and that has turned into a frat prank. ICS was just fine.
  12. #12  
    grunt0300's Avatar

    Posts
    729 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,439 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

    Default Re: Anytime now

    Quote Originally Posted by rong21 View Post
    There is nothing that big of a deal about the update to 4.2.1 that warrants this. I've said this a hundred times that if it's that important root the phone and install a custom 4.2.1. It'll have tons more additions thatn AT&t's update anyway.

    These same people will than whine about the battery life after updating
    Some people would be fun, at a whine & cheese party.LOL
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!

Similar Threads

  1. Bye for now
    By Dr. Tyrell in forum The Android Central Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 07:19 AM
  2. WaveSecure - Security App now on Android!
    By ram_sg in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 01:29 PM
  3. upgrade my verizon phone now or wait for android
    By alex5252 in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 09:24 PM
  4. Spotify now on Android
    By licenced in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 05:24 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 02:54 AM

Posting Permissions

B