Samsung Galaxy S3 won't turn on
I haven't had this phone nearly a year yet. I charge the phone overnight on a regular basis. When I woke up the other morning, my phone would not get past the Samsung screen. I tried holding home, power and volume up and cleared the phone, but it still would not get past the Samsung screen. Yesterday, it started turning itself on at random, still never getting past the Samsung screen. Now it will not turn on at all. I got a new battery and charged it in my sister's phone, then switched it. Still nothing. What should I try next? Also, the phone has never been rooted and was backed up on a regular basis.
- 06-13-2013, 06:59 PM #2
- 06-17-2013, 06:39 AM #3
- 07-11-2013, 04:07 PM #4
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 won't turn on
Just bought this phone less than a month ago and I am on my way to return it. I hadn't heard of this problem until just now. It doesn't happen all the time, just about once a week or so. I have to remove and replace the battery before I can get it to fire back up. If it happens with the replacement, I'll go back to Motorola!
- By alimac1966 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 226Last Post: 04-29-2015, 02:25 PM
- By Emilmoller94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 19Last Post: 01-19-2014, 02:25 AM
- By bluedunn in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 01-20-2013, 04:22 PM
- By mablibsking in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2012, 10:38 PM
- By tiffanyranae67 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2012, 03:14 PM