Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S3 won't turn on

I haven't had this phone nearly a year yet. I charge the phone overnight on a regular basis. When I woke up the other morning, my phone would not get past the Samsung screen. I tried holding home, power and volume up and cleared the phone, but it still would not get past the Samsung screen. Yesterday, it started turning itself on at random, still never getting past the Samsung screen. Now it will not turn on at all. I got a new battery and charged it in my sister's phone, then switched it. Still nothing. What should I try next? Also, the phone has never been rooted and was backed up on a regular basis.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 won't turn on

I would take it down to the AT&T store if I were in that situation. There may not be much you can do on your own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 won't turn on

wow my phone is doing the same thing and i just got it last month

Cool Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 won't turn on

Just bought this phone less than a month ago and I am on my way to return it. I hadn't heard of this problem until just now. It doesn't happen all the time, just about once a week or so. I have to remove and replace the battery before I can get it to fire back up. If it happens with the replacement, I'll go back to Motorola!