How do i enable loading to my sd card? How do i delete music from memory?

Sandy Gerli

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi, folks!

My new AT&T S3 is rooted and my 32GB MicroSD card is in and formatted, 30+GB available. BUT! When I transferred my iTunes music to my phone via DoubleTwist, everything went to the standard memory, nothing went to the Micro SD card! The S3 is only 16GB and my music is 18GB, so now I have an "out of space" warning.

I cannot figure out how to delete these music files from the memory. What I would LIKE to do is transfer them to the Micro SD card (wish-list...). No matter what, I have to clean up my internal memory and somehow enable the MicroSD card. I don't know what's wrong. I formatted the MicroSD card just fine. My S3 is rooted and I have the proper storage option enabled (NOT MTD).

Can someone please help me with this? You can reach me off-forum at: ac1wye at gmail dot com

Thanks,

Sandy Gerli
Mount Airy NC

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi, folks!

My new AT&T S3 is rooted and my 32GB MicroSD card is in and formatted, 30+GB available. BUT! When I transferred my iTunes music to my phone via DoubleTwist, everything went to the standard memory, nothing went to the Micro SD card! The S3 is only 16GB and my music is 18GB, so now I have an "out of space" warning.

I cannot figure out how to delete these music files from the memory. What I would LIKE to do is transfer them to the Micro SD card (wish-list...). No matter what, I have to clean up my internal memory and somehow enable the MicroSD card. I don't know what's wrong. I formatted the MicroSD card just fine. My S3 is rooted and I have the proper storage option enabled (NOT MTD).

Can someone please help me with this? You can reach me off-forum at: ac1wye at gmail dot com

Thanks,

Sandy Gerli
Mount Airy NC

If you're using Windows, just plug in to the computer. All your files(from internal & external memory) should pop up on the home screen. Just drag & drop the files that you want to switch, from one sd card, to the other.:p

repligation

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi, folks!

Thanks,

Sandy Gerli
Mount Airy NC

Are you not able to view and move the associated files with a file explorer app like ES File Explorer?

I will never understand the appeal of the iTunes syncing process, to me iTunes is one of the reasons to avoid Apple products. To each his own.