Data usage widget

editionfws

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone
On my at&t tab 2, there is a data usage widget. Its for the whole plan, not just the tablet. We have a 6gb shared plan. I have looked everywhere and I can not find the widget for my s3 (which is on the same plan). Does anyone know where I can get it, or if I can copy the widget over to my phone? Both are on 4.1.2.

Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You could try installing the myAT&T app from AT&T--maybe that'll include a widget. Also, make sure that that the widget isn't hidden somehow (I think Samsung's interface allows you to hide apps in the app drawer, so I would imagine you could do the same for widgets).

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
My AT&T does not include a widget nor can it be used as a shutter in Action Launcher.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That is a bit weird. My RAZR Maxx doesn't come with a stock data widget from Verizon, but the My Verizon app does have a widget, which is why I suggested the My AT&T app.

Posted via Android Central App

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I guess Verizon does apps better than AT&T? Let's not discuss carrier apps :p

That is a bit weird. My RAZR Maxx doesn't come with a stock data widget from Verizon, but the My Verizon app does have a widget, which is why I suggested the My AT&T app.

Posted via Android Central App

Greg Savage

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the AT&T version the widget shows the tablet use and other devices. The widget was updated when I updated the OS to Android 4.1.2.

Greg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using AC Forums mobile app

editionfws

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Well it is from an app. Its from at&t allaccess but that's not available for phones, just for tablets apparently. I'm surprised they don't have this for phones. I guess at&t actually does want me to go over, so I can pay them more $$$$ haha

RayMabry

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone
On my at&t tab 2, there is a data usage widget. Its for the whole plan, not just the tablet. We have a 6gb shared plan. I have looked everywhere and I can not find the widget for my s3 (which is on the same plan). Does anyone know where I can get it, or if I can copy the widget over to my phone? Both are on 4.1.2.

Thanks

I'm not sure of how it would work on a tablet or if you are looking for detailed information or not, but if you just want to know the amount of data used try Zooper Widgets. You can create a simple small widget and place it anywhere on your screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

editionfws

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure of how it would work on a tablet or if you are looking for detailed information or not, but if you just want to know the amount of data used try Zooper Widgets. You can create a simple small widget and place it anywhere on your screen.

but i want it for the data on my whole plan, not just my phone

RayMabry

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
but i want it for the data on my whole plan, not just my phone

Oh nevermind then. Sorry. I read too quickly and misunderstood. I unfortunately don't have a solution if you're looking for a widget from a specific app.

mjbean0

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
On my HTC One m8 I have the same widget. Go to settings. Personalize. Add apps and widgets. If you have AT&T allaccess, there should be a widget available showing data usage for all devices on plan.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan