- 44 Posts
Probem updating to Android 4.1.2
My AT&T GS3 was rooted and with twrp recovery installed. I could download the update for 4.1.2. When I ran the update, it would get into twrp recovery and stop with error. From there I can simply reboot back to system and phone continue to function without any change. Do I need to get rid of twrp before trying the update again?
Last edited by tim horton; 08-11-2013 at 10:12 AM.
- 08-10-2013, 06:23 PM #2
- 08-11-2013, 12:31 PM #3
Re: Probem updating to Android 4.1.2
Yes, you need to go back to stock recovery instead of TWRP. It will fail every time without stock recovery.SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)
If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button.
Unused Ram is Wasted Ram
- By shorti09 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2013, 01:25 PM
- By Doctor Hunt in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2013, 07:54 PM
- By roachman55 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2013, 07:23 AM
- By chuckdawg1999 in forum Facebook HomeReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2013, 02:51 PM
- By Amy Schwarz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2013, 01:50 PM