- 208 Posts
4th time it gets stuck after this update anyone else?
So my phone for the 4 time in the last 3 months has required a system factory reset!!
All I've noticed is it happens right after or soon after Samsung updates their push services. ( now that's what I noticed not blaming it but ya)
It just gets stuck in a boot loop then shutdown. Called ATT and they are sending me a replacement but should I even update Samsung Push service?
And this last time a factory reset didn't fix it!!!!
Has any one else noticed this??
Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-29-2013, 10:42 PM #2
- By m0thra in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 07:20 PM
- By mobilemoll in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2013, 01:19 PM
- By wanted198 in forum HTC OneReplies: 23Last Post: 08-19-2013, 07:46 PM
- By davidbonatz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2013, 12:16 PM
- By guitarplayer06 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 09:45 AM