- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 will sometimes play music through car speakers?
hello, i recently have just got the samsung galaxy s3 and am loving it. except for one very annoying thing. in my car, i bought a music player that plugs into the cigarrete lighter, and it has an AUX cord coming out of it. i plug this into my phone and play all my jams like this, worked great on my s2. now, however, with the s3, it doesnt work! i use spotify for my music, so ill plug in the aux cord into my phone and it will say "earphones connected" then ill open spotify and the earphones connected at the top will disappear. i then go to play my music and it will only play through the phone! i try plugging and unplugging but then it wont even say earphones connected. i have got it to play a few times, but then when i select a new song it goes through the phone speaker. very frustrating. can someone help me with this??/ thanks
- 08-22-2013, 09:43 PM #2
- 08-24-2013, 08:39 PM #3
- 27 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 will sometimes play music through car speakers?
What happens if you plug a pair of stereo headphones in instead of the AUX cable? If you can get the music through the headphones, then something may be wrong with your cable.
Posted via my Samsung Galaxy S3 iPhone killer
- By magic31 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2013, 05:06 AM
- By geoffropuff in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:01 PM
- By sl_ve in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2013, 03:34 AM
- By howard5674 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 10:54 PM
- By Kattie Forshey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 07:52 PM