- 23 Posts
- Android 2.3.5
My Local Profile (JB 4.1.2) won't let me update.
Galaxy S3 on AT&T and I have the 4.1.2 update from this past spring installed. All is running well--no issues. I tried to update "Me" or 'My Local Profile' and add a work fax number so won't have to keep asking people but I can't seem to add it. I'm guessing because it's local to the phone/SIM? Any other ideas? Before the update, I had several other phone numbers (work number, work fax) on it, but had to re-build it after the update. Can't I use a profile of 'Me' from the Google account?
- By Helio Leung in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2013, 02:24 AM
- By mccornwall in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2013, 02:04 PM
- By Christopher Massaad in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2013, 11:12 AM
- By HeyBanana in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 08-26-2013, 04:03 PM
- By hunnybunny666 in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:36 AM