- 2 Posts
Headphone notification volume level.
I use my S3 as a music player when riding my motorcycle. Whenever I receive a call or a text message the phone pauses the audio, as it should, and plays a notification thru the phones and an extremely low level. I would be nice to be able to hear the notification so I could decide if I need to stop immediately and deal with the call/text, or if I could wait until a convenient stop and deal with the call/text then.
Whenever I play music through the internal speaker this is not the case as all notifications come through load and clear.
I contacted Samsung about my problem and they do not have a solution. (nice folks though.)
Ideas or solutions appreciated!
- 08-30-2013, 10:56 AM #2
- 7,919 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 2 Posts
Re: Headphone notification volume level.
The two problems with vibrate are, I still do not get a specific type of notification (the music muting lets me know I have some sort of notification, just not what it is) and it is difficult to feel vibrations from a phone whilst traveling down a highway at 55 to 70 MPH on a motorcycle!
- By jc0187 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2013, 06:39 AM
- By wckesq in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2013, 05:45 PM
- By tyreesharenae in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2013, 03:02 AM
- By hybucket in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 05:24 PM
- By whiteshadow001 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 04:43 PM