1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    GB 2.3.6

Default AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Will Not Boot

When I got up this morning, I unplugged my S III from the charger as I do every morning and found the screen to be stuck. The home screens didn't move and none of the icons responded either. I restarted the phone, and all I see it the initial Samsung splash screen; nothing else - it just stays there. I left it there for over 15 minutes, but nothing changed. I removed and replaced the battery with the same results. Then I changed the battery (used my spare), and got the same results too. Everything was fine last night and I have never had a problem in the past. If anyone can has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Here are the specifics:

AT&T
    Stock ROM - NON Rooted
    Go Launcher & Go SMS
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

ROM
    GB 2.3.6

Default Re: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Will Not Boot

Hi Everyone,

The lack of replies actually helped me - thanks for nothing :-) Apparently, my S3 died from " Sudden Death Syndrome." Who would have known? It lasted for eleven months until this happened. Anyway, I have sent it back to Samsung and will keep it as a spare when I get it back. I upgraded to a Moto X and love it. I am heading over the Moto X forums from now on. Just wanted to let others know about the dead Samsung in case they were interested.

Default Re: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Will Not Boot

Sorry to hear that u didn't get any replies.

Posted via Samsung S3