- 57 Posts
Notifications Sounds Stop Working, After Restart Is Fine
I have been recently having the issue where after a period of time, no actual time I can actually state that my notification sound for my text messages stops audibly playing. The vibrate function still works, and LED part works but the sound stops. The file is stored on my ExtSD card, and it points to right place under settings. But only a restart actually makes the alert play again. Any suggestions or tips? Could the SD card storage be glitching out? It isn't losing data, and corrupting anything. I get no errors. Its a Gskill 32GB Class 10 card. I have formatted twice, thinking maybe it something on card. I'm running 4.1.2 stock rom on i747.
- 09-07-2013, 12:18 AM #2
- 8,027 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Leiliy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 94Last Post: Yesterday, 06:12 PM
- By procrastination in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2013, 12:32 PM
- By lessthannick11 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2013, 12:14 PM
- By sbvraman in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 10:27 AM
- By llckll in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:16 AM