My friend can use his phone for about 5 minutes or less. Not sure what update he is running since it crashes before we can see that. It first started with a battery drain and now crashing. He is unrooted and stock
Posted via Android Central App
Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(
game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)
- 09-10-2013, 09:45 AM #2
Re: Keeps crashing
[Guide] [Info] Custom recoveries versus Stock. Is there a difference?
When you re-install apps do so one by one and see if the issue restarts after installing a particular app. Often times a "bad" app can create the OS to crash and become unusable. By bad, I mean a poorly written app, an app that is causing conflict with other apps or a malicious app.
If that does not resolve the problem then consider looking at the battery, which often can produce these unwanted results if going bad. Replacing the battery can be the cheapest piece of hardware to replace other than sending the device in for repair.
- By katieholliday in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 9Last Post: 03-27-2014, 12:07 PM
- By Younjulius in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:16 AM
- By Stalemate 1 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 10-07-2013, 03:23 PM
- By jaspergretsch in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 04:10 PM
- By Stocklee in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 05:53 AM