My friend can use his phone for about 5 minutes or less. Not sure what update he is running since it crashes before we can see that. It first started with a battery drain and now crashing. He is unrooted and stock
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-10-2013, 10:45 AM #2
Re: Keeps crashing
When you re-install apps do so one by one and see if the issue restarts after installing a particular app. Often times a "bad" app can create the OS to crash and become unusable. By bad, I mean a poorly written app, an app that is causing conflict with other apps or a malicious app.
If that does not resolve the problem then consider looking at the battery, which often can produce these unwanted results if going bad. Replacing the battery can be the cheapest piece of hardware to replace other than sending the device in for repair.
- By katieholliday in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 9Last Post: 03-27-2014, 01:07 PM
- By Younjulius in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2013, 04:16 AM
- By stalemate1 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 10-07-2013, 04:23 PM
- By jaspergretsch in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 05:10 PM
- By Stocklee in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 06:53 AM