- 1 Posts
Two audio players at the same time?
I'm relatively new to the Android world from the iPhone world. I honestly love my Galaxy S3 on Verizon's network but there's still a few things I'm having a hard time adjusting on.
- When I drive and I have music on and I also use my GPS both apps go on at the same time. There has to bean option that will allow one audio app to go off at a time like on the iPhone. Please help!
- Is there a way to prevent the phone to save every single photo into a new album from every app?
- What is the easiest way to transfer my music from iTunes to my phone and also my notes from iCloud.
Thank you in advance!
- 09-17-2013, 06:05 PM #2
- 66 Posts
Re: Two audio players at the same time?
I'm not sure about the GPS app you're using but when I listen to music while driving (via bluetooth) and have turned on Google Maps directions/navigation with the voice the Maps app will interrupt my music or podcast to give me directions as needed through the car's audio system.
Not sure about the photo management.
Connect your phone via USB and just open the music folder on your phone and then copy the music files directly to it from your computer (from the iTunes music folder). They can be in their own artist/album files. That is you can just directly dump the contents of the iTunes music folder into your phone and that's it. Tell your music player to scan that folder for music if it doesn't by default. If you want some sort of a desktop music management tool (akin to iTunes) then I can't help you there since I don't really use one. I guess you can try doubleTwist but I didn't really like it and had no use for it.
- By eco7 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 22Last Post: 10-19-2013, 12:16 AM
- By fofjjsr in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 8Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:24 AM
- By Bloodthirsty in forum LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 09-17-2013, 12:40 AM
- By dad2paisley in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 09-16-2013, 03:12 PM
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2013, 07:55 AM