Update seems to have crippled my Gs3
I swear my GS3 was humming before the 4.1.2 update. Now its crippled. dreadful lag, almost....almost unusable. apps crash.
I've tried a few recommendations (Facebook app being a memory hog).
Anyone else experiencing? So bad, I've been pondering a way out (Nexus 5? selling the GS3 to cover some of the costs....?)
My last resort will be running a clean install I guess.
- 09-17-2013, 11:55 PM #2
Re: Update seems to have crippled my Gs3
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-18-2013, 08:21 AM #3
- By CypherMax in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:15 PM
- By cnotes2019 in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:42 PM
- By monkmullen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 09-18-2013, 10:35 PM
- By npark2012 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:41 PM
- By luisrosal44 in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 11:20 PM