- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 screen isn't working
My Galaxy S3 screen has stopped working. It lights up and I can see the screen but the color on it is all messed up and when I touch the screen nothing happens. I can push the buttons on the bottom and the home button as well and the volume button still works. Any ideas on how I can get it to work or is it a lost cause? Factory reset didn't work either.
- 09-20-2013, 11:31 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 2 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 screen isn't working
I was afraid of that. I've only had it for two months and ever since I turned it on it has never held a charge for more than an hour and then earlier I went to take it off the charger and the screen isn't working. I have to say I haven't been very impressed with this phone since day one. Guess it's time to get a new one.
- By jsbcarman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:53 AM
- By beathookup in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2013, 04:38 PM
- By katiegorka in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:14 AM
- By zorrowaz in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:24 PM
- By mtech5 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2013, 10:22 PM