- 13 Posts
Better Late than Never....
Just upgraded my old HTC Tilt 2 phone to the S3. I also pre-ordered my wife the S3 mini on the AT&T website (she has an old "dumbphone.) Does anyone know if the S3 mini be available after September 27th as I see mentioned on the internet? I am hoping AT&T will ship it out on Friday, along with my new S3. I did a quick search but I may have missed it, but any good links for newbies like me to know from the S3 family? I just got a Nexus 10 2 weeks ago, so you could say I'm diving in head first into the world of Android...
- 09-24-2013, 06:48 PM #2
- 7,946 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-26-2013, 01:46 PM #3
- 13 Posts
Re: Better Late than Never....
Hey guys. Just got my S3 last night. So far, I love it. Pretty easy set up and no issues so far. I wasn't sure how to transfer my previous contacts thru the SIM card, so I just inputted them again. I didn't have that many, so it wasn't a big deal. I checked out an app, and I have to say I was impressed by the quality of the graphics and of the video I saw on the Sunday Ticket app. I'm sure it will take time to get used to the phone and to use it properly, but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for the links by the way, I appreciate it!
- By apollooff320 in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 12Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:38 AM
- By awesomedeals88 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 38Last Post: 09-28-2013, 05:18 AM
- By FrostbiteQ in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 10:06 AM
- By NoPrivacy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:01 PM
- By tcm1969 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 01:54 AM