- 09-29-2013, 01:34 PM #2
- 09-29-2013, 01:36 PM #3
Re: Lost my Galaxy S3,
Apart from that, login to your Google account and go to the device manager. (Search it on Google, its a new free service Google's offering.) Select your S3 and click locate. It'll GPS it and tell you where it is.
Posted via Android Central AppThis is where we part ways. I'm dissolving back into 1s and 0s. It's closing curtain for my tale. ~"The Vanishment of Hatsune Miku"
- 09-29-2013, 02:52 PM #4
- 09-29-2013, 04:10 PM #5This is where we part ways. I'm dissolving back into 1s and 0s. It's closing curtain for my tale. ~"The Vanishment of Hatsune Miku"
- 09-29-2013, 04:13 PM #6This is where we part ways. I'm dissolving back into 1s and 0s. It's closing curtain for my tale. ~"The Vanishment of Hatsune Miku"
- 09-29-2013, 04:17 PM #7
- 10-05-2013, 04:55 AM #8
- 1 Posts
Re: Lost my Galaxy S3,
Yesterday, my brand new Note 3 got stolen.. :-(
Thanks for telling me about this Google Device Manager feature. It is definitely an interesting thing to explore.
My question is:
Since, my device was stolen, the thief switched it off and presumably threw my SIM card immediately. Since, the mobile data and GPS won't be on now, will it be possible for me to ever catch the location of my device. My Gmail account was configured in it and I just tried to use this Device Manager feature, it does not fetch my location but says "Last used on October 1, 2013".
If the phone will ever be switched on, will this feature update the location of my phone then?
Will this work if the phone is reset/formatted (i.e. when my Gmail account is erased)?
And last, but not the least... "Will I ever be able to trace my phone" :-( :-(
Would really appreciate your help on this
Last edited by NothingIsTrue; 10-05-2013 at 05:10 AM.
- 10-08-2013, 05:35 PM #9
- By jjf4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2013, 01:22 PM
- By Kurono in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 09-30-2013, 07:25 PM
- By harmony707 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 09-29-2013, 07:57 PM
- By Obada Kurdi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 07:10 PM
- By SamsungDMH in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2013, 03:58 PM