- 1 Posts
When I take regular pictures the camera works perfectly. But when I switch my camera to self portrait mode the pictures always come out blurry. I've tried restarting the camera settings and it worked once. But now out won't work again. What can I do to fix it?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-08-2013, 08:44 AM #2
- 2,198 Posts
Re: camera help!!
Welcome to the forums. The front facing camera isn't nearly as nice of a camera as the rear-facing one (8MP vs 1.9MP as one example), but other things can also effect it, such as lighting. It's really designed for video chatting and stuff...not really for taking high-quality photos. Probably the best thing you could do to improve quality is make sure there's plenty of light, but it's never going to take pictures as nice as the rear camera will.
- By montemouse007 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:21 PM
- By Arms84 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:34 PM
- By Omar Baig in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2013, 10:35 AM
- By kittski in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:47 PM
- By fancypantsmance in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 10:24 PM