- 1 Posts
Galaxy s3 won't turn on. Help!
I've had it just sitting around for a while because I couldn't figure out what's wrong with it and when I called AT&T they told me I had to take it to them to get it reflashed. I have no idea what that means, but I never got around to it. But I was wondering if any of you could possibly help? It vibrates and gets up to the Samsung Galaxy logo, but stays frozen on that. I've tried recovery mode, but it turns off right after something pops up. I have no idea what to do. :/
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-16-2013, 11:24 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 11-27-2013, 11:28 AM #3
- By AlwaysSmile in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2013, 08:51 PM
- By Deadly_Poison630 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:32 AM
- By npridgeon in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:23 PM
- By mkreef in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 05:58 PM
- By witelite in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 05:11 PM