Help S3 is Stuck in roaming or does not get signal!
So here's the situation. I changed out my LCD digitzer in my phone. The re-assembly went smoothly however I get no signal or I am stuck in roaming. The antenna connector to the motherboard is snapped in I tripled checked it. I also have my sim card in the slot. I've tested my phone in the samsung galaxy secret menu using *#0*# and everything is working. Just no signal. Please give me some guidance or advice
- 10-18-2013, 05:53 PM #2
- 01-10-2014, 06:37 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Help S3 is Stuck in roaming or does not get signal!
I have experienced this exact issue. I replaced my digitizer, complete LCD and front frame (process all went smoothly) and now it has very weak signal with pop ups saying 'no network coverage' if i try to call or text. I brought a cheap LCD (non genuine) but everyone's saying this shouldn't affect its signal. I've had it professionally master reset by a Samsung dealer and even replaced the antenna. Very frustrating!!
- By RedV412 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2013, 07:15 PM
- By JGK123 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2013, 03:46 PM
- By WillYammer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 10-19-2013, 02:57 AM
- By CodyshaneO in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2013, 04:22 PM
- By dylanwelch95 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 03:42 PM