- 45 Posts
WI FI problem
About a week ago I went to turn on my wifi on my s3, but now when I turn it on it doesnt shut off my data. It leaves it on, so I have both a wifi icon and a 4g icon. When it does this the wifi never works right, and the data stays on. Im not sure what caused this. I havent done anything different to my phone. Is anyone aware of any known issues with wifi on JellyBean 4.1.2? Any help would be great! thanks!
- 10-19-2013, 09:07 PM #2
- 55 Posts
Re: WI FI problem
Try power cycling the router, and pull the battery from the phone. I had a similar issue, went to the ATT store to see if they could help, when I walked into the AT&T store, my wifi on the phone functioned perfectly. This excluded the phone from the problem. I went home and pulled the power cord out of the router and let it sit for a minutes and then put the power cord back in. Completely fixed my problem. Cheers.
- By Charlotte Wake in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 08:24 PM
- By K8ie1982 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2013, 04:11 AM
- By Broken Wires in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:22 AM
- By dawitm in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 06:57 AM
- By birmanfan in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:30 AM