- 1 Posts
AT&T Galaxy S3 - Help with S Memo
The "help" and tutorial with S Memo on my S3 aren't helpful at all! Does anyone know of a website with the information?
Specifically, I want to know how to "select", cut and paste or delete sections of a memo. Sometimes the select or a set of brackets appears but I have no idea how they got there.
- 10-22-2013, 10:32 AM #2
Re: AT&T Galaxy S3 - Help with S Memo
open a memo, if the edit mode icon is not visible in the upper left, you will first need to press the down arrow in the upper right, then press the edit mode icon in the upper left, a box with "edit mode" will briefly appear followed by the keyboard, long press on a word or number and the arrows for selection will appear along with a tool bar at the top of the memo.
- By Amie Purcell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2013, 11:07 AM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 19Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:27 PM
- By Jonathan Rodriguez3 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 12:59 PM
- By Kevin Colwell in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 11:21 PM
- By Priscilla Johnson in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:54 AM