AT&T Galaxy S3 - 4.3 update

rizzymo

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Wonder if the Nov. 13 date for the update will stick . At&t took a very long time with the 4.1.2 update. Hope everything goes as plan!!!!!

Posted via Android Central App

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Sounds great BUT I haven't seen this anywhere yet. My question is, Is the Nov 13 date going to be the Day AT&T rolls the OS out or will this be the date Samsung turns it over to AT&T to Add all there additional apps? If this is the AT&T roll out date it's going to be great. If not then it may be July before the new OS is out for us to use. I'm just asking not trying to bash.....

SlappyMcgee

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Sounds great BUT I haven't seen this anywhere yet. My question is, Is the Nov 13 date going to be the Day AT&T rolls the OS out or will this be the date Samsung turns it over to AT&T to Add all there additional apps? If this is the AT&T roll out date it's going to be great. If not then it may be July before the new OS is out for us to use. I'm just asking not trying to bash.....

Awww....you made me sad :( I didn't think of it this way but it does make sense knowing ATT.

freudenfahrer

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
It should be the date of the roll out, if it holds. The AT&T Official 4.3 update for the SGS3 already leaked last week, so I'd imagine it should be close to rolling out.

Targon

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Verizon and Sprint released their Galaxy S4 updates to 4.3 right on the dates seen in the leaked schedule, so I do suspect that we will see the update START to roll out on the 13th for AT&T users. It may take a few days for everyone to see it though. The thing to consider, Samsung is working closely with carriers to get the update out, just so the Galaxy Gear will sell. No 4.3, no Gear support. Samsung may even have paid money to get the carriers to release in November, instead of February.

brkaras

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Verizon and Sprint released their Galaxy S4 updates to 4.3 right on the dates seen in the leaked schedule, so I do suspect that we will see the update START to roll out on the 13th for AT&T users. It may take a few days for everyone to see it though. The thing to consider, Samsung is working closely with carriers to get the update out, just so the Galaxy Gear will sell. No 4.3, no Gear support. Samsung may even have paid money to get the carriers to release in November, instead of February.

I have no doubt they paid for it. But its also in AT&T best interest to have the update out. I'm more than confident they will be selling galaxy gear in AT&T stores

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

Ya_Bish

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm praying to God that they send it out to all of us Nov. 13, 2013, or earlier! I want group messaging, and I CANT WAIT til Hangouts gets updated to SMS integration!

johnj2803

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm downloading a 229mb update now as I type... Wonder what it is...? Could it be 4.3 already? Seems too good to be true.

Same here downloaded it. It's 4.3. Looks nice with multi window support.

How are the experiences of others?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4

electronicwiz1

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Same here downloaded it. It's 4.3. Looks nice with multi window support.

How are the experiences of others?

What are you guys talking about? 4.3 hasn't been released for the AT&T S3 yet! I think you are talking about 4.1.2?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

johnj2803

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
It hasn't? My bad yeah its 4.1 2. Was just so excited to see some changes!

abanesuq.jpg

6e7uveju.jpg

Mojoski

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
The 4.3 update for AT&T S3 is downloading on my phone as I type this! Happy day!

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Tapatalk 4

rae2u_112

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday after reading that 4.3 was kicking out; I checked for an update on my phone. It read that it was available and it was in fact the huge 600 everyone was talking about. BUT, it got to about 9% downloaded, apparently stopped and disappeared. I was like..huh? So I went back to the update section and did a check for it again...and it said my phone was currently up to date with 4.1.2 version. Has anyone else had this happen?:eek:

Blake Deam

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
That REALLY sucks @rae2u_112, Mine installed rather quick and successfully(all though It was stuck on the AT&T logo for a good minute) I now have 4.3 and there are allot of changes.. The camra being my favorite, the settings style being my least favorite.

diego_uru

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday after reading that 4.3 was kicking out; I checked for an update on my phone. It read that it was available and it was in fact the huge 600 everyone was talking about. BUT, it got to about 9% downloaded, apparently stopped and disappeared. I was like..huh? So I went back to the update section and did a check for it again...and it said my phone was currently up to date with 4.1.2 version. Has anyone else had this happen?:eek:

Same thing happened to the 2 GS3s we have at home. I tried advancing the device date one day, but the download vanished again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci