Currently on 4.1.1 and got update prompt. What are the changes??

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Personally I haaate updates because they keep changing things for the worse IMO. Google seems to work backward often removing useful features rather than adding them, which is why I haven't updated my Maps app in a while. I also like dark color themes and hate when they change it to light.

So my question is what are the changes? Do the colors for the phone dialer and settings menus stay the same or do they change to look white with grey text like on the S4? I've read they removed the slide along screen edge zoom option, which is something I originally thought was a bug but when I learned it was a feature I simply love it for one handed use and don't want to lose that. I've read of a few other features being removed and am currently dealing with tapping out of the damn nag screen every here and there (not rooted so I can't disable it). So, can anyone shed any light on the changes in this latest update prompt? Thanks.

Rev.

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
It would help to know who your Carrier is and which variant of the S3 do you have. As you say you are on 4.1.1 it may be an update to 4.1.2

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
It would help to know who your Carrier is and which variant of the S3 do you have. As you say you are on 4.1.1 it may be an update to 4.1.2

I posted this under the AT&T section, that tells you which carrier I'm on no? :D The variant is AT&T SGH-I747.

Rev.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance