AT&T Galaxy S3 - Home Switcher Issues

mlett

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I both have S3. Our phones are not remembering what our choice is for our Home Launcher. So every time in an app and hit the home button, it asks what launcher we want to use. We use Nova, but I am trying out GEL and it still is having the same issue.

What is weird is that it happened for most of yesterday and then stopped doing the issue and then does it again today. And our phones have the issue at the same time. It irritates me, but is really irritating my wife.

I'm wondering if you guys have the same problem and any suggestions.

b2d2

May 3, 2011
Visit site
One of two things: either a) use "LauncherSwitcher" from the Play Store, which makes it pretty easy, or b) next time you're presented with a choice, pick one and select "Always", instead of "Just Once".
You also may have to go into each laucher's settings to tell each, "You're the primary." and "You're not the primary."

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If all else fails, go to Settings -> Application manager, press the Menu button and select 'Reset app preferences'. This will clear out the defaults for everything, so you'll have to choose between various apps as you go along, but it should fix your problem.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan