- 1 Posts
AT&T Galaxy S3 - touch screen stopped working! Help
Guys, the touch screen of my S3 just stopped working. I removed the battery and put it back several times and it still does not work. The phone is operating normally, it is only the touch does not work! The display is not broken!
The only thing that works on the screen is the "back button" ....
What happens? It is expensive to repair?
- 11-21-2013, 11:25 AM #2
- 6,688 Posts
Re: S3 - touch screen stopped working! Help
Do both of the softkeys (Menu; Back) work, or just the one?
It's possible that the screen connector just came loose, but you may need to replace the whole screen assembly http://m.repairsuniverse.com/samsung...ent-white.html
How long have you had the phone? You should be able to get it replaced (insurance?) or repaired under warranty.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By Dwight Kuhl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 11Last Post: 03-20-2016, 06:12 AM
- By lamenz in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:16 AM
- By bembol in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2013, 07:56 PM
- By MichaelNote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-23-2013, 08:40 AM
- By steven stier1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2013, 04:41 PM