- 12-02-2013, 12:28 PM #2
Re: AT&T Galaxy S3 - Misc files taking up too much space.
Seeing those files on there like ClockWorkMod and Titanium Backup tells me the device is rooted.
ClockWorkMod would be associated with your custom recovery and from the size of it probably has at least 1 maybe 2 or more full backups saved.
TitaniumBackup, appears also to have some apps/data backup's saved.
If your not worried about keeping those backups then go ahead and remove them. Maybe transfer them off to your computer first to have just incase...
The rest are self explanatory. MP3 downloads , Album (Pics) ..Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By V5RED in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2013, 08:57 PM
- By djdonnyk in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2013, 08:22 PM
- By aphilyaw7 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:08 AM
- By Mari Sluce in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 06:00 PM
- By matthewk in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2013, 12:00 PM