- 2 Posts
Edit/Update Contacts List
OK OK I give. What the secret to updating the contacts list? I have a Samsung S3 and I have contacts well into the 100's. In trying to update it this past weekend by adding addresses where I only had phone numbers before, the edit function only seems to let me add/change the info that was originally entered. In doing searches I have learned how to sync it with Facebook (don't have) gmail (dont use) or downloading an app. It can't be that difficult to add info to a record. What am I overlooking??
- 12-02-2013, 01:38 PM #2
- 12-02-2013, 03:40 PM #3
- 4,717 Posts
Re: Edit/Update Contacts List
As the previous poster noted, once you select the 'pencil' icon to edit the contact, scroll to the bottom of the screen and select 'Add another field'then pick from the list of fields that you want to add.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By specops2k3 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 35Last Post: 12-09-2013, 05:26 PM
- By djdonnyk in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2013, 08:22 PM
- By dfluff in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2013, 04:54 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto XReplies: 13Last Post: 12-02-2013, 02:54 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2013, 02:37 PM