1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HELP!!! AT&T Galaxy S3 stuck in Odin Mode!

I have recently updated to 4.3 and I rooted it and took off Knox. I then made a back up of my stock rom and flashed the stable cm10.2. After awhile I began to miss the functionality of TouchWiz and decided to try and use my back up. The back up failed miserably for no known reason. I then went to and decided to try and revert back to stock everything, as I had done it many times before the 4.3 update. Odin always said failed, and this got me frustrated. I then went back to looking for other ways to go back to stock. I had read that Kies could do it so I tried just that. Kies had downloaded all of the necessary files and began to flash, but it never got past 0%. Then it said on the phone:
    ODIN MODE
    PRODUCT NAME: SGH-I747 CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: No (I used triangle away when I was stock rooted)
    CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
    SYSTEM STATUS: Official
    QUALCOMM SECURE BOOT: ENABLE
    Warranty Bit: 1
    BOOTLOADER AP SWREV: 2

Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again.

So I did. 4 times. still, no luck! I have checked numerous times to see if I was flashing a wrong TAR file (I9300, etc.) and it's all correct. I can access regular download mode and this Odin mode. I cannot get into recovery or a regular boot up. Help!!!!!

Global Posts
    13,853 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: HELP!!! AT&T Galaxy S3 stuck in Odin Mode!

Welcome to the forums.
    Try redownloading the file, different USB ports, different cables, update drivers and restart the PC.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HELP!!! AT&T Galaxy S3 stuck in Odin Mode!

None of that seems to work.