- 705 Posts
Video Player CPU out of control at random times!
Periodically, I get an alert from watch-dog-lite that the video player CPU is above threshold.
Last night, it happened hours after I last toughed the phone.
What's up with that?
What's the best approach to trouble-shoot this problem?
- 07-16-2014, 06:12 AM #2
- 17 Posts
Re: Video Player CPU out of control at random times!
I have exactly the same problem (Galaxy Note 2 / Android 4.4.2)
Watchdog Lite keeps giving me an alert saying Video Player is using over 40% of CPU even when I don't have any apps open, after a reboot of the phone. :^[
- By TBolt in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:59 PM
- By Greg C in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 12-07-2013, 04:53 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:51 AM
- By frenzy757 in forum NVIDIA Shield PortableReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 05:32 PM
- By JasonJW12 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 04:59 PM