Camera in 4.3
Was able to update to 4.3 and like the overall look and feel of it. One of the things I noticed that has changed is in photo's, when you open a pic and zoom the pic it used to adjust the pixels, (re-focus if you will), and now it doesn't... Anyone else experiencing this? Why would they change that? Is there anyway to get it to go back to the way it was? Anyone know?
- 12-06-2013, 01:11 PM #2
- 742 Posts
Re: Camera in 4.3
No but what I like is the zoom now shows the range from 1x-4x and that low light shots look better even with flash.. not sure if that had to do with the update, but it appears they look better. I also really like the voice activation...When I'm ready to click I just say "SHOOT"..
- By B. Diddy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 25Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:58 AM
- By Alex Dobie in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 120Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:05 AM
- By neil154 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 12:54 PM
- By jinjin12 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:20 PM
- By shrinknose in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 01:50 AM