Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Trying to uninstall new knox 4.3 update. I see how to do it, however I'm having issues. Here's the first step...."Find the Knox app, launch it and tap on "Settings" ok, problem is I don't have a Knox widget to click on. Any suggestions? Thanks.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Trying to uninstall new knox 4.3 update. I see how to do it, however I'm having issues. Here's the first step...."Find the Knox app, launch it and tap on "Settings" ok, problem is I don't have a Knox widget to click on. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Welcome to Android Central :)
You can't uninstall Knox without rooting your phone, have you managed to do that?

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central :)
You can't uninstall Knox without rooting your phone, have you managed to do that?

I have no idea how to do that. :'( I downloaded a program I thought would do it....called explorer, but every time I try to delete any knox folders, my phone denies/blocks the program.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea how to do that. :'( I downloaded a program I thought would do it....called explorer, but every time I try to delete any knox folders, my phone denies/blocks the program.

Yeah, you need root to remove any or the apps that come with the phone. Not sure if root is even possible on 4.3 yet. If and when there is you'd have to unlock the bootloader and root your phone. The former will void your warranty

Posted via Android Central App

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, you need root to remove any or the apps that come with the phone. Not sure if root is even possible on 4.3 yet. If and when there is you'd have to unlock the bootloader and root your phone. The former will void your warranty

I have no idea how to even do any of that. I so wish I hadn't installed it. It's draining my battery like crazy!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
It's fairly easy. If that doesn't work let me know. There are a few other things that are an easy fix if that didn't do it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad