Clipboard not working with any SMS app

red_sonja

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello all, just running into an issue with the clipboard on my Galaxy S3 on ATT network. While using the stock messaging, I am able to access and copy and paste images/screenshots. However when trying to access clipboard in any SMS app such as Handcent, GOSMS Pro, 8sms, and Textra I am not able to paste anything from my clipboard and all its contents are greyed out. Any feedback would be appreciated.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Has it ever worked before?
Did you just get the update to 4.3?
You said this happens with pictures & screenshots - what about regular text?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

red_sonja

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes the clipboard worked in go sms pro until I did a restart, then nothing. I thought it was just a glitch so uninstalled but still same issue in sms pro and all of the messaging apps mentioned in my original post. No other issues copying or pasting text in other apps or stock messaging. I also cleared data and cache in Samsung keyboard though that did not do anything.

red_sonja

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes the clipboard worked in go sms pro until I did a restart, then nothing. I thought it was just a glitch so uninstalled but still same issue in sms pro and all of the messaging apps mentioned in my original post. No other issues copying or pasting text in other apps or stock messaging. I also cleared data and cache in Samsung keyboard though that did not do anything.
I did just get the update to 4.3