Help! New to rooting.
So I have been an adroid user for quite some time now and think I want to root my phone. I would really like some help with this as I have not a clue what I am doing. My biggest concern is making sure I do not lose anything that I have on the phone right now (i have a lot of pix and music that I would be pissed about if lost.) So I am using a GS3 on at&t running 4.3 and will be rooting using my macbook pro. Any and all help (as detailed as possible) would be extremely helpful! Thanks guys!
- 12-20-2013, 03:11 PM #2
Re: Help! New to rooting.
I don't think there is a root method for the 4.3 firmware just yet. Hopefully they can find a workaround soonEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 01-09-2014, 03:14 PM #5
- 01-13-2014, 12:08 PM #7
- By gerrya in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-10-2014, 10:02 PM
- By clavodulce16 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:19 AM
- By KotoGames in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
- By eddie42503 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 10:40 PM
- By daray in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2013, 02:02 PM