- 106 Posts
I need to perform a hard reset on my wife's S III that she inherited from me.
I know how to do it but I've heard differing views on whether you should remove the SIM card or SD card, or both, prior to resetting.
Suggestions welcome. Tx
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) using Tapatalk Pro
- 12-22-2013, 01:25 PM #2
- 12-26-2013, 09:44 PM #4
- 7 Posts
Re: Hard Reset
I also have some questions about this...
I'm completely new to Android.. OK not completely but I still don't know the in's and out's of the non essential functions yet.
So my question(s)... I'm not able to have the aid of a PC but I'm wondering about the ability to save my contacts, my media, my apps, and since I use the met.. I'm wondering about my saved themes/widgets.... my sms/Mms was a prob but I already backed them. up with sms backup+ so I'm good there....
no PC... at the moment... maybe later???
using themer.. if that matters
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-26-2013, 09:45 PM #5
- 12-27-2013, 07:46 PM #6
Re: Hard Reset
If you sync your contacts to your Gmail account & use your Gmail address when you enter your calendar appointments, then they're backed up. If you have an SD card, you can transfer data to it.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Irvingator in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 03:04 AM
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2013, 04:08 AM
- By android_freak1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 03:45 PM
- By Umass021 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:47 AM
- By techie5 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2013, 05:45 PM