Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unable to download MMS pics sent from an iPhone since 4.3 update

Just curious if anyone else is having difficulty loading pics attached to MMS messages since the update. The pics that have been sent are under 50kb and I'm using the stock messaging app. I'm pretty happy with the update, but this sucks. Happy New Year y'all!

Default Re: Unable to download MMS pics sent from an iPhone since 4.3 update

it could be a problem on the sender's side. make sure they are sending as SMS/MMS and not iMessage. and make sure your settings are enabled for MMS and data.

Global Posts
    6,564 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Same happens on my mom's S4 since the update, even when on LTE. I haven't had any issues, but I'm not running TouchWiz...
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    it could be a problem on the sender's side. make sure they are sending as SMS/MMS and not iMessage. and make sure your settings are enabled for MMS and data.
    Thanks..never even thought about that..I'll check with him and see Happy New Year!