file sharing between two samsung products?
I'm having difficulty sharing files between my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and my Samsung Galaxy S3. Does anyone have tips on how to get the file sharing to work?
Please note that the devices are on the same WiFi network, power saving mode is disabled, file sharing is on for both devices, and the devices are recognized on both the tablet and phone. So I'm not really sure why my tablet is giving me the, "Failed to send file," message.
- 12-29-2013, 11:24 PM #2
Re: file sharing between two samsung products?
How are you trying to share them?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-29-2013, 11:36 PM #4
- 12-30-2013, 12:31 AM #6
- By min_is_3 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2014, 02:50 AM
- By rayinme in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:31 PM
- By JasW in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2013, 07:52 AM
- By Michael_CS in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 03:46 PM
- By SalixIncendium in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 02:56 PM