AT&T Galaxy S3 - Lost checkerboard
I am an 'old phart' of 73 with my first 'toy' of this type. Am trying to learn, and right away am lost; daughter donation of 'old' Galaxy S3 over to me. My problem is where is the checkerboard icon. I am wanting to try backup and restore ... but with the online directions, under SETTINGS, there is no ACCOUNT. Where can I find it??? Thanks
Last edited by doonboggle; 12-31-2013 at 04:02 PM.
- 12-31-2013, 09:26 PM #2
Re: AT&T Galaxy S3 - Lost checkerboard
Actually, after 'fiddling' around it, I discovered how to backup and then reinstall....I think.
I did that, and the checkerboard icon came back; also had to do with ... again I think ... the little screens versus the big ones....my size of course.
So while that flub is corrected, today I have another that is stifling me.....it won't let me reinstall back to factory version.
I successfully did that yesterday, regarding the above, but now cannot seem to get to anything ; basically frozen in that....and also now a divided listing of the apps...with only a portion of the previous recalled app icons being displayed.
Is there a way to reboot everything, and start all over??? I admit I am a 'dingdong'; but am interested in learning so that I can understand the process.
- 01-01-2014, 11:30 AM #4
- 01-01-2014, 09:27 PM #6
- By Keith Regalbuto in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2014, 12:47 PM
- By mastaofdacat in forum Samsung Galaxy RoundReplies: 9Last Post: 01-19-2014, 01:24 PM
- By emiinn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:42 PM
- By Griffin Schoenherr in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 09:27 PM
- By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 04:08 PM