Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By neonworm
  • 1 Post By seanxdoom
  • 1 Post By wizzrah
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Help!

    So this post is going to be a bit bizarre.... bear with me. So I dropped my gs3 in water.... and its obviously not working. I don't have insurance and money is super tight (christmas) so a replacement isn't really feasible at the moment. So my question is, is there anyone on here who has a backup they would be willing to send my way? I am in the military, I have a wife, a 3 year old and one due any day now and I cannot go without a phone! I know this seems a bit desperate but I have no other options right now and am just hoping there is a good samaritan out there willing to help! Thanks for your time...
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Help!

    Gosh I am so sorry, but I don't have a backup phone that I can send your way. Thanks for your service though.

    Sent from my out-of-this-world Galaxy S3
    Thanked by:
    seanxdoom likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Help!

    Thanks, I appreciate it! Really hoping someone has something!
    neonworm likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Help!

    Did you try the bag of rice method?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Help!

    Yes tried that.
  6. #6  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: Help!

    Quote Originally Posted by seanxdoom View Post
    So this post is going to be a bit bizarre.... bear with me. So I dropped my gs3 in water.... and its obviously not working. I don't have insurance and money is super tight (christmas) so a replacement isn't really feasible at the moment. So my question is, is there anyone on here who has a backup they would be willing to send my way? I am in the military, I have a wife, a 3 year old and one due any day now and I cannot go without a phone! I know this seems a bit desperate but I have no other options right now and am just hoping there is a good samaritan out there willing to help! Thanks for your time...
    Oh man, I just had one but I sold it. I feel so bad. Could I donate a little bit of cash or something somewhere to help you out? Thanks for serving my good friend

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Thanked by:
    seanxdoom likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Help!

    Man the timing sucks,haha. I appreciate the gesture but id hate to have you send $ my way when it would probably just sit for awhile as I wouldnt able to come up with the rest.... Very nice of you though!
  8. #8  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: Help!

    Quote Originally Posted by seanxdoom View Post
    Man the timing sucks,haha. I appreciate the gesture but id hate to have you send $ my way when it would probably just sit for awhile as I wouldnt able to come up with the rest.... Very nice of you though!
    I feel really bad. Sometimes life just doesn't go the way you wanted to and I feel you bro. Let me know if I can help in any other way, and I wish you the best of luck.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Help!

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    I feel really bad. Sometimes life just doesn't go the way you wanted to and I feel you bro. Let me know if I can help in any other way, and I wish you the best of luck.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    Thanks man. Yeah this happened at the worst possible time! Hopefully I can find a replacement soon. Its an essential for me!

Similar Threads

  1. [T-MOBILE]No OS, Not Rooted?? HELP
    By cjmwid in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:36 AM
  2. rooted Optimus S booting error..help!!
    By Ryan Barnes in forum LG Optimus S
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:40 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:29 PM
  4. My Evo 4g LTE has no os installed, I need help!
    By FloZell in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 03:18 PM
  5. Need help understanding bluetooth functionality.
    By Imaginos26 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 03:00 PM

Posting Permissions

B