Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By neonworm
  • 1 Post By seanxdoom
  • 1 Post By wizzrah
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help!

So this post is going to be a bit bizarre.... bear with me. So I dropped my gs3 in water.... and its obviously not working. I don't have insurance and money is super tight (christmas) so a replacement isn't really feasible at the moment. So my question is, is there anyone on here who has a backup they would be willing to send my way? I am in the military, I have a wife, a 3 year old and one due any day now and I cannot go without a phone! I know this seems a bit desperate but I have no other options right now and am just hoping there is a good samaritan out there willing to help! Thanks for your time...

Default Re: Help!

Gosh I am so sorry, but I don't have a backup phone that I can send your way. Thanks for your service though.

Sent from my out-of-this-world Galaxy S3
    Thanked by:
    seanxdoom likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks, I appreciate it! Really hoping someone has something!
    neonworm likes this.

Did you try the bag of rice method?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Yes tried that.

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by seanxdoom View Post
    So this post is going to be a bit bizarre.... bear with me. So I dropped my gs3 in water.... and its obviously not working. I don't have insurance and money is super tight (christmas) so a replacement isn't really feasible at the moment. So my question is, is there anyone on here who has a backup they would be willing to send my way? I am in the military, I have a wife, a 3 year old and one due any day now and I cannot go without a phone! I know this seems a bit desperate but I have no other options right now and am just hoping there is a good samaritan out there willing to help! Thanks for your time...
    Oh man, I just had one but I sold it. I feel so bad. Could I donate a little bit of cash or something somewhere to help you out? Thanks for serving my good friend

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Thanked by:
    seanxdoom likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Man the timing sucks,haha. I appreciate the gesture but id hate to have you send $ my way when it would probably just sit for awhile as I wouldnt able to come up with the rest.... Very nice of you though!

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by seanxdoom View Post
    Man the timing sucks,haha. I appreciate the gesture but id hate to have you send $ my way when it would probably just sit for awhile as I wouldnt able to come up with the rest.... Very nice of you though!
    I feel really bad. Sometimes life just doesn't go the way you wanted to and I feel you bro. Let me know if I can help in any other way, and I wish you the best of luck.

It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    I feel really bad. Sometimes life just doesn't go the way you wanted to and I feel you bro. Let me know if I can help in any other way, and I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks man. Yeah this happened at the worst possible time! Hopefully I can find a replacement soon. Its an essential for me!