Notification light will not come on for eBay?

Ruslan61

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
It used to come on before the newest At&t Galaxy S3 update (4.3). All my other notification lights come on for all other apps but eBay. I have tried to reinstall it and everything short of a factory reset. I have tried an app called like light flow to see if it would come on. It did, but I do not like having app like that on my phone. Does anyone know a fix for this?. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
It used to come on before the newest At&t Galaxy S3 update (4.3). All my other notification lights come on for all other apps but eBay. I have tried to reinstall it and everything short of a factory reset. I have tried an app called like light flow to see if it would come on. It did, but I do not like having app like that on my phone. Does anyone know a fix for this?. Thanks!

Welcome to Android Central :)
When you go into the app and try to change settings, it prompts you to sign in. Make sure your account is signed in. If it is, then check to make sure you have LED enabled

Ruslan61

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central :)
When you go into the app and try to change settings, it prompts you to sign in. Make sure your account is signed in. If it is, then check to make sure you have LED enabled

I am logged in and I did try this. I have made sure the phone notification is on and tried various methods between the phone and the app.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I am logged in and I did try this. I have made sure the phone notification is on and tried various methods between the phone and the app.

Strange. After re-installing did you update the app again or is it on the old version?

Ruslan61

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Strange. After re-installing did you update the app again or is it on the old version?

It was uninstalled and reinstalled from the play store. So it would be the latest version. Also, to add onto the original post, my brothers phone is the same phone and same version, and his notification light comes on for eBay.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
It was uninstalled and reinstalled from the play store. So it would be the latest version. Also, to add onto the original post, my brothers phone is the same phone and same version, and his notification light comes on for eBay.

Try clearing the cache for the app. Then force stop it and reboot. Can't think of anything else

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

But are you the same carrier? The 4.3 update may have broken the app, have you emailed the developer?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes we are, same exact phone on the same version and same carrier, and I might try that.

If that doesn't work, I'd just use LiteFlow. It doesn't take up much space, and it's better than not getting the notification LED