Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New Job

Hey I started a new job and I could use some help with a couple of things. Sorry if I am repeating a question and thank you in advance.

Does anyone know of an app that allows my contacts information to be viewed when a call is incoming or outgoing. Like the noted section.

Also, how can I get free wifi tethering with only a root. I would rather not flash a Rom had problems in the past. Thank y'all in advance.

Global Posts
    21,016 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: New Job

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkyw View Post
    Hey I started a new job and I could use some help with a couple of things. Sorry if I am repeating a question and thank you in advance.

Does anyone know of an app that allows my contacts information to be viewed when a call is incoming or outgoing. Like the noted section.

Also, how can I get free wifi tethering with only a root. I would rather not flash a Rom had problems in the past. Thank y'all in advance.
    Welcome to the forums.
    When you say contact information, do you mean like a photo, or the number, email, etc?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

Default Re: New Job

[MOD / HACK] - Fully enable native wifi hotspot AND native Bluetooth tethering - Page 11 - xda-developers

Posted in the 4.3 likes/dislikes thread by others. Go there, thank them.