Every time I restart my phone, it deletes the apps on a wallpaper page. How do I fix this?

theasiankid88

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
This seemed to start ever since the latest update on the Samsung Galaxy s3. When I add apps or widgets to a specific page on my home screen, the apps and widgets are erased after I restart. The page itself is still there, but it is just blank. I tried deleting the page, but the problem would just shift to a new page. Every other page is completely normal when I restart the phone. It does consistently erase the same page on each startup if you keep the number of pages the same. For example, I have 5 pages on my homescreen and it always erases the 3rd page. This issue has been very annoying, as I have had to re-customize my page upon every start-up. Is there any way to fix this?

JudH

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Is it always the same apps that are deleted? Often in the past apps that have been moved to the ext SD card loose their homepage icons after a reboot.

kimniles

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same problem after charging the phone overnight (not on a reboot!). I've organized my apps and widgets onto about 4 different screens and they remain there all day. Then I plug the phone into the charger and leave it there overnight and the next morning, I have at least one BLANK screen so I have to go in and re-add and organize the desired apps all over again. All shortcuts being deleted are apps and widgets on the phone (not on an SD card) with the only exception being the search bar that came with the phone - which I moved to my HOME page last night and it was gone this morning. I tried to find it in the phone apps section to re-add it to one of the screens and can't find it anywhere so I can't even add that one back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800