- 2 Posts
Questions about Warranty
I have a SGH-I747 for ATT. The phone won't turn on anymore because it isn't charging. Battery is not the problem. Charge port is I think. Regardless, it needs to be sent to Samsung to get fixed. Anyone know what it will cost for them to look at it and maybe what it will cost if they replace it or fix it? Out of the 1 year warranty =( Just want to know before I send it in. Or should I just but a Nexus 5 and save some money?
- 01-15-2014, 09:27 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Questions about Warranty
I've used different cables and batteries with no luck. When the phone is dead, it will charge (slowly) up to 100%. When I turn it on, it reads somewhere around 10%. Sometimes it will read 100% and then drop to 10% in 20 seconds, then die in about 10 minutes.
- By mattjopete in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2014, 05:33 PM
- By Imarik81 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:53 PM
- By Jaingo5150 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 01-16-2014, 11:26 AM
- By kmcochran in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2014, 06:05 AM
- By Almeuit in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:12 PM