- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3: Touchscreen not responding
Galaxy S3 will not respond to touch 95% of the time. It will work periodically but not enough to actually use the phone. I am unable to do a factory hard reset due to the fact that I cannot "swipe" to unlock it.
I would like to try all avenues prior to considering it a goner as don't want to spend the money to replace the digitizer/lcd combo.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-29-2014 at 09:35 AM.
- 01-27-2014, 08:45 PM #2Galaxy S3 Quantum Rom based off CM11
Galaxy S4 MDOB T.W ROM KToonez Kernel
Nexus 7 2013 Carbon ROM Faux123 OC Kernel
For app reviews and Rom reviews follow me on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/OnEmOsPhErE86
- 01-29-2014, 09:22 AM #3
Re: Touchscreen not responding
You can do a rest from the Recovery menu.
1. Turn off the device or pull the battery.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key, Home key, and Power key at the same time.
3. When the phone vibrates, let go of the buttons.
4. Use the Volume key to move up and down and the Power key to select.
5. When finished, go back up till reboot system now is highlighted and press the Power key to restart the phone.SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)
If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button
Unused Ram is Wasted Ram
- By Ameer Nuub in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 27Last Post: 02-23-2014, 12:23 AM
- By huggonn in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 03:02 PM
- By signsincerelyme in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 11:54 AM