1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Alarm Clocks Not Working

Hi, I'm new so bare with me if this problem has already been posted.

My stock alarm clock has been working great, until 7 days ago. Now my stock alarm doesn't go off, and as a result I have been late for work due to this failure. I'm not sure were I should begin to look for trouble shooting.

Problems
    1.) 2 weeks ago I started to use Pandora's alarm clock, which worked well for about 5 days. After 5 days Pandora's alarm clock didn't go off until 20 mins, 30 mins, or sometimes 1 hr past the actual time I had set for the alarm (Pandora). And it still does this now.
    2.) I began to use the stock alarm clock again, which worked fine for 2 days. After 2 days the alarm didn't even go off.

Attempted Solutions:
    A.) I tried resetting the device, a full reboot, and uninstalled my Pandora app just in case that was the glitch.
    B.) I also tried to switch the clock in different time zones and switched it from "automatic network update" to manual.
    Nothing has worked!

Question:
    1.) Is there anything I'm missing?
    2.) Is this an issue with the 4.3 jellybean update?
    3.) What else can I do? Because I really don't want to have to turn to a clock radio for an alarm.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Alarm Clocks Not Working

My alarm quit working also..... No worries, I just downloaded Timely, it's better than the stock alarm anyways IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app