Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default After update-"Download" images constantly re-loading, and setting change by themselves

I updated yesterday. The pictures in my "Download" folder are constantly "downloading" - they appear in the top status bar, I clear, and they re-appear. They all seem to be on my phone already. Every time I got an email the camera flash went off! I found the setting for that in Accessibility but it was not checked. I am also getting sound when I type (which is also turned off). The AT&T rep only wanted to do a factory reboot, but I have no guarantee that will fix the problem, and I am not in the mood to re-do all my apps. Ideas??

Default Re: After update-"Download" images constantly re-loading, and setting change by themselves

To fix download issue, go to downloads folder in app drawer (where all apps are) look for an app with a green arrow pointing down. Open it and clear data in both tabs. That fixes it. Flash notification: even though it is unchecked, check it anyway then uncheck it and it stops

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: After update-"Download" images constantly re-loading, and setting change by themselves

Thanks - I figured out the flash one - got that done. What do you mean by Apps Drawer? How do I get to it?

Never mind - found it and did what you said . Fingers crossed! Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Ergordon4; 02-06-2014 at 05:50 PM.

The bottom of any screen listed as Apps.
    SGH-T999
    T-Mobile USA
    Rooted Stock 4.3
    (No KNOX)
    Thanked by: