- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 1 hour Screen-On Time?
So my S3's battery life is pretty bad -- it lasts around 7 hours with 1 hour of screen time (normal use). No WiFi, low light display settings, etc. I have the Battery Doctor app installed which improved it a little, but it still sucks for the most part. Any advice? Should I just get a new battery? Or could it be the phone itself?
- 02-06-2014, 11:49 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 1 hour Screen-On Time?
Welcome to Android Central! Try installing , which can give you a better breakdown of what is using battery. Also, although it sounds like you've already been doing some things to conserve battery life, review this guide: [Guide] Battery Saving Tips
- 02-07-2014, 12:18 AM #3Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2014, 02:32 AM
- By hassavocado in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:18 PM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 22Last Post: 02-09-2014, 05:18 PM
- By ratchetjaw#AC in forum LG G FlexReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 02:48 PM
- By Tony Jennings1 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:26 PM